Dark Blonde Hair
Product: Dark Blonde – Organic herbal hair color
Ingredients: Cassia, Indigo, Henna, Aloe, Amla, Ziziphus, Eucalyptus, Turmeric, Chamomile
Country of Origin: India
Packaging: 100g powder / 3.5 oz.
How to use
- 25 gm. x 1 Pack = Short Hairs (Men)
- 25 gm. x 2 Pack = Medium Hairs
- 25 gm. x 3 Pack = Large Hairs
- 25 gm. x 4 Pack = Extra Large Hairs
Open the pack as per your hair size and add Luke warm water into the powder and stir to make creamy texture paste.
Immediate apply this paste uniformly on hairs.
Cover hairs with shower cap. Keep it 30 -90 min.
(As per your desired shade; 30 min. for light shade and 90 min. for darker shades)
Rinse off hair with plain water.
Regular use makes your hair healthy, soft, shiny, conditions, cover grey hairs and uniform color appearance.
- Lightening your hair color with a Cultivator’s Herbal Hair Color is not possible.
Cultivator’s Organic Herbal Hair Colors
- COSMOS ORGANIC Certified –ECOCERT France
- USDA NOP Certified Organic
- Cruelty free, Vegan and Non-GMO
- Kosher and Halal Certified
- Water miscible and Pure Raw Powder
- Provide brilliant color, shine and volume, while strengthen your hair.
- Our products are 100% free from chemical ingredients.
- Cultivator’s Herbal Hair Colors contain only 100% natural coloring and conditioning ingredients.
- Cultivator’s Herbal Hair Colors are “semi-permanent” colors that typically provide long-lasting color. They doesn’t wash out quickly.
If cared properly; our organic herbal hair colors has a shelf life of three years. To preserve the freshness of this product:
- avoid exposure to heat. The powder will remain fresh if stored at room temperature or below.
- avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
- squeeze all of the air out of the bag before sealing.
- seal the bag tightly after each use.
- store the powder in a dry place, and avoid all contact with moisture.