Product: Light Blonde – Organic Herbal Hair Color
Ingredients: Cassia, Indigo, Henna, Aloe,Amla, Ziziphus, Eucalyptus, Chamomile, Turmeric
Country of Origin: India
Packaging: 100g powder / 3.5 oz.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not swallow. This product must not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows. In case of eye contact, rinse with plenty of water. Conduct a sensitivity test before using this product. For external use only.
All above information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
How to use
- 25 gm. x 1 Pack = Short Hairs (Men)
- 25 gm. x 2 Pack = Medium Hairs
- 25 gm. x 3 Pack = Large Hairs
- 25 gm. x 4 Pack = Extra Large Hairs
Open the pack as per your hair size and add Luke warm water into the powder and stir to make creamy texture paste.
Immediate apply this paste uniformly on hairs.
Cover hairs with shower cap. Keep it 30 -90 min.
(As per your desired shade; 30 min. for light shade and 90 min. for darker shades)
Rinse off hair with plain water.
Regular use makes your hair healthy, soft, shiny, conditions, cover grey hairs and uniform color appearance.
- If chemical dye has been used on the hairs, leave the hairs at least 5-6 weeks before using Cultivator’s herbal hair colors on your hair.
- Keep in mind that grey hairs is notoriously difficult to cover and you may need to apply 2 to 3 applications to cover the grey hairs completely. As the product is completely natural, you can do this on consecutive days without the risk of damaging your hairs.
- A strand test is recommended prior to coloring all your hair.
- To get a darker or more intensive color result, it is sometimes necessary to color your hair twice. However, you should wait at least 12 hours before coloring a second time.
- Lightening your hair color with a Cultivator’s Herbal Hair Color is not possible.
Cultivator’s Organic Herbal Hair Colors
- COSMOS ORGANIC Certified –ECOCERT France
- USDA NOP Certified Organic
- Cruelty free, Vegan and Non-GMO
- Kosher and Halal Certified
- Water miscible and Pure Raw Powder
- Provide brilliant color, shine and volume, while strengthen your hair.
- Our products are 100% free from chemical ingredients.
- Cultivator’s Herbal Hair Colors contain only 100% natural coloring and conditioning ingredients.
- Cultivator’s Herbal Hair Colors are “semi-permanent” colors that typically provide long-lasting color. They doesn’t wash out quickly.
If cared properly; our organic herbal hair colors has a shelf life of three years. To preserve the freshness of this product:
- avoid exposure to heat. The powder will remain fresh if stored at room temperature or below.
- avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
- squeeze all of the air out of the bag before sealing.
- seal the bag tightly after each use.
- store the powder in a dry place, and avoid all contact with moisture.